Re: [aprsisce] moving antenna higher

  • Greg Dolkas
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 3, 2012
      If you're not otherwise condemned to use Windows, APRSIS32 runs very nicely in Linux under Wine.  I generally need to reboot a Linux box every year or so, unless something forces me to do it sooner (like a hardware change).

      Greg  KO6TH

      using a htx 202, antenna is an mfj combo vhf and uhf currently topping out at 60 feet, with windows updates occuring frequently I apologise for it shutting down and restarting   regards Tom/va3tvk
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2012
        connecting with agwpe and a sound card - sorry for the omission   Tom
        The real key is probably the TNC and said connection to the radio and PC.  What is that?