New Radio Club etc

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012

      Just been part of founding a new radio club here, Riviera Amateur Radio Club, Got 3 of them on APRS already, admittedly 2 of those are using aprsdroid.

      But they are keen to use my spare digipeater kit to get a digipeater in a better location.

      The are I live in Torbay contains 3 towns, one of which alone is situated across 7 hills, so it’s impossible for me to cover the area, as well as I would like, the digi  if I get a good site

      Will help tremendously

      It’s been a slow hard slog, but starting to make progress down here.

      So don’t give up you can get people on.