Re: WINE - Windows Emulator for Android?

  • w7boz
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 3, 2012
      Well, I kind of meant if the WiMo version could be run under such a program a Wine.... I know there are people working on an "emulator" under Android. But not sure if they have it working. I know there is know a working Android version that works on my HTC HD2. But that meens switching from one to the other back and forth. :( Oh, well. Time will only tell what I am going to have to do.

      Thanks, Kevin
      W7BOZ

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, Greg Dolkas <ko6th.greg@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kevin,
      >
      > Hmm, ok. I thought the capacitive touch screens came in with the i-things and then Android, skiping WinMo. Sounds like there was more overlap than I thought.
      >
      > But, the point remains... A Win32 program (one using libraries for a desktop/laptop) will have a hard(er) time working in a 320x320-ish screen where one can't use a stylus.
      >
      > Greg KO6TH
      >
      > Sent from my trusty iPAQ (with a pointy stylus)

    • w7boz
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 4, 2012
        Bob,

        I guess we can agree to disagree. I see (almost) everything I want to see with Aprisce and the log files. So we can agree to disagree. Maybe you can post a "Wish list" of exactly what you would like. With all the new features that have been added, I am very pleased. When was the last time you tried the Development release of Aprisce?

        Kevin
        W7BOZ