RE: [aprsisce] Re-purpose old phones, WAS: WINE - Windows Emulator for Android?

  • Fred Hillhouse Jr
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 2, 2012

      Okay, I re-read my post below and I don’t mention the radio/TNC combination but I have recently in other posts.

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 4, 2012
        Bob,

        I guess we can agree to disagree. I see (almost) everything I want to see with Aprisce and the log files. So we can agree to disagree. Maybe you can post a "Wish list" of exactly what you would like. With all the new features that have been added, I am very pleased. When was the last time you tried the Development release of Aprisce?

        Kevin
        W7BOZ