RE: [aprsisce] WINE - Windows Emulator for Android?

    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 29, 2011
      Keep the phone as a Windows platform and run the other thingie as your phone. My Windows phone isn't running as a phone at all. It is the head unit when my net book isn't running.

      Fred
      N7FMH

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 4, 2012
        Bob,

        I guess we can agree to disagree. I see (almost) everything I want to see with Aprisce and the log files. So we can agree to disagree. Maybe you can post a "Wish list" of exactly what you would like. With all the new features that have been added, I am very pleased. When was the last time you tried the Development release of Aprisce?

        Kevin
        W7BOZ