IGate stats (was: New user links)

    Message 1 of 41 , Dec 23, 2011
      16:27:05  New Chat Between KJ4ERJ-AP and VA3TVK-1 on 2011-12-22
      09:57:17> ?APRSS (*2-09:57:17)
      09:57:18< Ports[1/2] 12-23 09:56:44 AGWPE OK (*2-09:57:18)
              < Ports[2/2] 12-22 21:15:09 APRS-IS OK 1911 1904 1612 1418 1503 1439+ (*2-09:57:18)
              < 1461 1465 (*2-09:57:18)
      09:57:22> ?IGATE (*2-09:57:22)
      09:57:22< IGate[1/2] No IGate Activity Receive-Only! (*2-09:57:22)
              < IGate[2/2] AGWPE[KISS] Receive-Only (*2-09:57:22)
      09:57:42> Nope.  You're not operating as an IGate because your AGWPE+ (*2-09:57:42)
              > interface hasn't delivered any packets. (*2-09:57:43)

      If you double-click the "APRS-IS OK" pane, you should get something like

      In this case, I have IGated 419 packets since startup.  And my D700 interface processed 0, 60, 356, and 15 packets over the past 4 hours (most recent first)..  At 08:40:12 it received a packet from WA4AKH-3 44 miles away (pretty good for mobile operation) and at 07:24:31 (previous hour) it received 2 packets from WC4PEM-10 at 74 miles away (but I was parked at the time, no mobile flutter).

      PS.  You can also send the ?APRSS and/or ?IGATE messages to yourself and they'll get answered.

      Can any one tell me if I am sending accurate information to aprsis32 and acting as an Igate which was my original intention.  regards VA3TVK-1
      Message 41 of 41 , Dec 23, 2011