RE: [aprsisce] Random stations at my location

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2011

      The worst of it is Lynn seems to have moved in with me now, would not mind if it was his better half.

      Get your own Turkey Lynn, mind if you are after my mums Christmas cake I won’t blame you for the trip

      My lodging rates are about the same as what you pay me Lynn.

      Looks to be a satellite use issue perhaps

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator