Re: APRSIS NOT POSTION NOT SHOWING WHEN MOBILE-newby

  • DAVID HOWIE
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
      Thanks for allthe replies.I have moved forward a step.The scanner developed a fault and has been replaced with a 2 metre transceiver.It
      now decodes packets and apsrsis now shows a symbol for my car.
      I dont get correct position info when out mobile and cannot see
      my self on aprs.fi.

      This is a copy of my igate trace when parked outside my house but
      does no change when out mobile.

      WinMain:2011-12-22T16:27:49.508 RFtoIS:[G0GSJ-9]IGated G0GSJ-9>APT311,APRS,RELAY,TRACE2-2,qAR,G0GSJ:/162748h5406.05N/00314.71W>237/000/A=000016/G0GSJ david@...
      WinMain:2011-12-22T16:27:49.516 RFtoIS:[tryagain]IGated G0GSJ-9>APT311,APRS,RELAY,TRACE2-2,qAR,G0GSJ:/162748h5406.05N/00314.71W>237/000/A=000016/G0GSJ david@...

      How so I get my position shown on apts.fi.I presume my incorrect
      mobile position/ track is with the byonics tinytrack configuration.

      Thanks again for any more help

      Dave