Object Kill

    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2010
      Doing that will change the * to an _ making it an object kill. The Kill
      will be transmitted every interval until you change the XML again and
      restart. However, not all clients honor the kill request. aprs.fi, in
      particular, continued to show my object even while the raw logs showed
      the kill packet.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ