(Dev: )

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      When panning an AutoZoom window that is Locked on the center, it now
      jumps back to center BEFORE zooming out when anything hits the edge of
      the screen.

      Rotate the slash in the "Not(All)" circle to 45 degrees instead of
      horizontally across "all". I'm not sure I like this, so please give me
      feedback. There just isn't enough resolution to make the diagonal slash
      look good?

      Change "all" to "one" (without the circle) when View / None is
      selected. I'm not sure if I like this either. Is there a better word?

      Add a minimize button to the Satellite Details window. (Steve G6UIM)

      When unchecking (disabling) an NWS Office, ask if it should be removed
      from the list. (Chuck NA6BR)