Re: [aprsisce] NWS Offices

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      Unfortunately at this time (if it doesn't ask you if you intended to
      remove it when you uncheck it), you have to edit the APRSIS32.XML file
      (http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:editing-xml-configuration). For an
      NWS Office, you're looking for a line that starts with <NWS.CWA and
      mentions the office that you don't want to see again.

      Remember, to edit the file, the client MUST be CLOSED or your changes
      will be lost.

      PS. Or wait until I get around to asking the question about removing
      the office when you disable one...

      On 12/1/2011 7:00 PM, chuckbland wrote:
      > How do I remove (not just uncheck) offices in the list
      > in Configure->NWS?
      >
      > Chuck

    • chuckbland
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        Edit the XML file....that's how.

        Chuck

        --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "chuckbland" <BackForty@...> wrote:

        > How do I remove (not just uncheck) offices in the list
        > in Configure->NWS?
        >
        > Chuck

      • chuckbland
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
          Lynn,

          The "Remove Office" dialog feature is nice. Good idea! -Chuck