Re: NWS Map Highlighting

  • chuckbland
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 1, 2011
      I removed the "-t/n". That was blocking NWS Weather and NWS Area Objects, according to the filter spec. The filter trace showed the program added it's own "t/n" (trying to pass those items), so I'm not sure which on wins.

      Anyway, watching now to see if that fixed it.

      > I am not seeing anything In the filter but I doubt I am the one to really
      > look at it. I don't have a p/ for anything in my filter. It looks like I
      > should add them for my local area.
      >
      > ALL gets every offices and I do have specifics when I click it off.
      >
      > I can't guarantee what I have is correct but I do see the WX alert stuff.
      >
      > You may have to wait as well. Also, Firenet does go offline on occasion.
      >
      > Fred
      >
      > _____

    • chuckbland
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 15, 2011
        Of course, the weather that was generating all the alerts went away, so it took a while to get more alerts.

        I have put together a zip file of screen shots of my configuration, highlighted shapes, and messages captured from the packet log.

        You can get it at http://www.blandranch.net/Files/lynn.zip

        Chuck