RE: [aprsisce] Re: NWS Map Highlighting

    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 1, 2011
      I am not seeing anything In the filter but I doubt I am the one to really look at it. I don't have a p/ for anything in my filter. It looks like I should add them for my local area.

      ALL gets every offices and I do have specifics when I click it off.

      I can't guarantee what I have is correct but I do see the WX alert stuff.

      You may have to wait as well. Also, Firenet does go offline on occasion.

      Fred

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 15, 2011
        Of course, the weather that was generating all the alerts went away, so it took a while to get more alerts.

        I have put together a zip file of screen shots of my configuration, highlighted shapes, and messages captured from the packet log.

        You can get it at http://www.blandranch.net/Files/lynn.zip

        Chuck