Re: NWS Map Highlighting

  • chuckbland
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 1, 2011
      I started with the Wiki too (I saw the huge thread about the wiki and took the hint......read it!)

      Our setups are fairly close. The office and file names are different. The only real difference was that you had an office of "*ALL*", plus you had "Messages Not *ALL*" checked and I did not. I changed mine to match yours.

      Was there anything out of whack in the filter spec?

      Chuck

      > Here are a couple of screen shots from my machine. It has been awhile since
      > I set this up.
      > I think I was able to follow the wiki.
      > <http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:shapefiles>
      > http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:shapefiles
      >
      > best regards,
      > Fred, N7FMH
      >
      > _____

    • chuckbland
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 15, 2011
        Of course, the weather that was generating all the alerts went away, so it took a while to get more alerts.

        I have put together a zip file of screen shots of my configuration, highlighted shapes, and messages captured from the packet log.

        You can get it at http://www.blandranch.net/Files/lynn.zip

        Chuck