RE: [aprsisce] Re: NWS Map Highlighting

    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 1, 2011
    Here are a couple of screen shots from my machine. It has been awhile since I set this up.
    I think I was able to follow the wiki.

    best regards,
    Fred, N7FMH

    Message 37 of 37 , Dec 15, 2011
      Of course, the weather that was generating all the alerts went away, so it took a while to get more alerts.

      I have put together a zip file of screen shots of my configuration, highlighted shapes, and messages captured from the packet log.

      You can get it at http://www.blandranch.net/Files/lynn.zip

      Chuck