Re: NWS Map Highlighting

  • chuckbland
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 1, 2011
      Yes, I am connected to FireNet and get lots of traffic (eathquakes, etc).

      Here's my filter line.

      -t/n -eWXSVR -AU -b/GAGE-6/METAR-2 p/STO/REV/HNX

      Chuck

      > Are you connected to Firenet? You will need to.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Fred, N7FMH
      >

      > _____

    • chuckbland
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 15, 2011
        Of course, the weather that was generating all the alerts went away, so it took a while to get more alerts.

        I have put together a zip file of screen shots of my configuration, highlighted shapes, and messages captured from the packet log.

        You can get it at http://www.blandranch.net/Files/lynn.zip

        Chuck