RE: [aprsisce] NWS Map Highlighting

    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 1, 2011
      Are you connected to Firenet? You will need to.

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 15, 2011
        Of course, the weather that was generating all the alerts went away, so it took a while to get more alerts.

        I have put together a zip file of screen shots of my configuration, highlighted shapes, and messages captured from the packet log.

        You can get it at http://www.blandranch.net/Files/lynn.zip

        Chuck