RE: [aprsisce] New request

  • Krzysztof SQ5NWI
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011

      I used and sometimes will use direct BT on my WebDT with WinCE to connect it to Nokia BT GPS.

      It is very comfortable in comparison to pairing in usual way with COM ports usage.

      --

      Regards,

      Krzysztof

      SQ5NWI

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2011
        I'm using it under WinMo for my G4ILO station. I did notice an issue that if the phone goes to sleep you lose the BT connection and in order to fix that I have to reboot the phone. But that isn't a problem I encounter very often as this phone sits in a powered cradle and runs 24/7.

        Julian, G4ILO