Re: [aprsisce] Whats happening ?

    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 30, 2011
      See the track at http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net/Tracking/20111130-G4YKE.png

      We know that G4YKE is beaconing concurrently from two locations, but that doesn't even explain that particular track capture.  And it doesn't match up with the originally posted question either.

      Lynn (D)  - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

      On 11/30/2011 4:16 PM, Rob Giuliano wrote:
      Any chance someone had multiple transmitters with the same callsign-ssid?

      That happened around me as we were setting up equipment for a bike event.  I had configured a bunch of TT3's with the same callsign and ssid from a configuration file.  Distributed them and had the user reconfigure to their "tactical sign" and callsign in the status.  When they started up, they transmitted and that showed as a mess until they made the changes.

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO