Re: Bird-shot fixes (Dev: 2011/11/28 17:41)

  • w7boz
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29, 2011
      Lynn and Group,

      Once you get the General release out, people are going to freak out!! And in a good way! So much great stuff and fixes that it is going to rock everyone's world! Well, once they figure it all out :)
      Awesome work Lynn! And I only have a few more suggestions up my sleeve so far :)What a GREAT program!!!

      Kevin
      W7BOZ