Re: [aprsisce] IS-Server/RF feed bust

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2011
      Yes, I'm not fixing this one until after the upcoming general release as the internal changes necessary to fix it risk borking bunches.

      On 11/28/2011 9:32 PM, Rob Giuliano wrote:
      Catching up on old e-mails.  Was there still a need to run these tests?

      I have the capability, but probably won't have the time until this weekend.

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO