KAM plus issue

  • ac5pw10
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2011
      I have found an answer to a earlier possible bug and the fix was adding a couple lines of code to make my set up work with my TNC and removing some others in the XML file. I can now start and stop APRSISCE without worrying about the TNC working.

      These lines were added after the RFbaud line
      <OpenCmd>INTFACE KISS</OpenCmd>
      <OpenCmd>RESET</OpenCmd>

      These lines were deleted
      <OpenCmd>KISS ON</OpenCmd>
      <OpenCmd>RESTART!!0</OpenCmd>

      Please remember this is what worked with my setup and may not work with yours, as always Your Mileage May Vary.

      73, Chuck AC5PW