Re: [aprsisce] Getting Permission

  • metalhead@exemail.com.au
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 1, 2011
      hi Keehan - VE6XVK (ex VK4)
      Thanks for the help, i have it all going right now, well the way i want it
      till i change it again.. hi hi..
      Re the Echolink system, YES i do run a echolink node under VK2BLO-L node
      number 270506, and Yes Darrell VK2JDE from Bathurst, has been working it
      hard. I have had it going for some time now, around 3 years on this call
      and some 5 years on the old call. i work it through the local repeater
      VK2RAO (FRED), as it's call. I love playing with it, running a weather
      station on it as well, same with APRSis, look up VK2BLO-1 on APRSis, QTH
      Orange, New south wales, Australia.
      I try and spend the best part of the day after work, working on the PC's
      it keeps me out of trouble most of the time..
      Thank to Lynn to i have the APRSis stuff filling up the day as well, just
      love it. Luckily this side i have a friend here VK2ASY Kim, he has put a
      great deal of time into this stuff as well APRSis that is, so most of the
      time i am calling him and finding all the new stuff going on with it now.
      This si going on to much, so i will leave it at that now.
      Chat later.. local time here is 15:40 Wednesday 2/11/11.

      Cheers Pete VK2BLO

      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 1, 2011