Paths menu?

  • Greg Dolkas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Lynn,

      I just took a deep breath and updated my WinMo5 phone to the 10/31 Dev bits.  So far, so good.

      I'm trying to get the Paths thing to work, since that's the major difference from the General Release, and so I can see how it looks on the relatively tiny screen.  Seems to be fine.  But I noticed that there are two menu choices related to Paths.  Screen --> Path, and View --> Path.

      What's the difference?

      Greg  KO6TH

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        On 11/2/2011 12:16 AM, Greg Dolkas wrote:
        I'm trying to get the Paths thing to work, since that's the major difference from the General Release, and so I can see how it looks on the relatively tiny screen.  Seems to be fine.  But I noticed that there are two menu choices related to Paths.  Screen --> Path, and View --> Path.

        Screen / Path - Enables the display of paths that get accumulated

        View / Paths - Filters the display to include stations that have at least one accumulated path