Re: [aprsisce] Getting Permission

  • Metal_Head
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Keehan
      Thanks, I will try this one  /BC9A493B41014CAABB98F0471D759707/1823/256/
      And see what happens, /BC9A493B41014CAABB98F0471D759707/2/256/  gives a nice find line but not the colours I was after
      In THIN'N'COLOURFUL.
      Thanks going to try it now

      Regards,
                Peter,  VK2BLO..

      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 1, 2011
        hi Keehan - VE6XVK (ex VK4)
        Thanks for the help, i have it all going right now, well the way i want it
        till i change it again.. hi hi..
        Re the Echolink system, YES i do run a echolink node under VK2BLO-L node
        number 270506, and Yes Darrell VK2JDE from Bathurst, has been working it
        hard. I have had it going for some time now, around 3 years on this call
        and some 5 years on the old call. i work it through the local repeater
        VK2RAO (FRED), as it's call. I love playing with it, running a weather
        station on it as well, same with APRSis, look up VK2BLO-1 on APRSis, QTH
        Orange, New south wales, Australia.
        I try and spend the best part of the day after work, working on the PC's
        it keeps me out of trouble most of the time..
        Thank to Lynn to i have the APRSis stuff filling up the day as well, just
        love it. Luckily this side i have a friend here VK2ASY Kim, he has put a
        great deal of time into this stuff as well APRSis that is, so most of the
        time i am calling him and finding all the new stuff going on with it now.
        This si going on to much, so i will leave it at that now.
        Chat later.. local time here is 15:40 Wednesday 2/11/11.

        Cheers Pete VK2BLO