Re: [aprsisce] IS-Server Fix + OSM Compliance (Dev: 2011/10/30 19:33)

  • Rob Giuliano
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
      That fixed the issue I was having with IS-Server in teh Virtualbox WindowsXP environment.  Some of the changes I did previously would get it to work for about a day or less.  Now it has run straight since this upgrade (minus other upgrades).
      Thanks!
      I was struggling to figure out what else on the configuration I could change.

      Robert Giuliano
      KB8RCO

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
          If it happens again, I'll post.