Re: [aprsisce] Re: downloading the wiki

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2011
      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:50 AM, kc2kjq <kc2kjq@...> wrote:

      > I downloaded the WIKI and received these errors in the log file...
      > (I don't know if they are real issue, or broken links, etc,...)

      You've got errors because there are links to pages that have not yet
      been created, and some off site links as well.

      I finally figured out how to put images on the wikidot site, rather
      than referencing offsite images, so that will need to be addressed to
      allow the offline version to have access to the images.