Re: [aprsisce] Oops

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2011
      On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      > You've run out of Windows resources.  When CreateCompatibleBitmap fails,
      > it means that Windows couldn't create a shadow bitmap inside it's
      > graphical space.  How many 1288x774 windows do you have open?
      >
      > A reboot may also fix the problem for a while.  Also, what version of
      > Windows are you on?

      Silly computers running out of resources... I even bought it more
      memory about 3 years ago so it wasn't such a pig! Too bad our IT
      department doesn't understand that I use this machine as a work tool,
      and not just an email reader... Okay, I task it a little hard for
      things outside of work too!