Re: [aprsisce] adverts on wiki

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011
      Can you e-mail a screen capture of the advertising you're seeing to
      KJ4ERJ@...?

      If you read closely what I paid for is "control of advertising", but I
      thought we had managed to remove it all as part of our control.

      But as always, if you don't want to see adds from Wikidot.com, just sign
      up for a free account and stay signed in. It's under your control at
      that point!