Re: [aprsisce] Tile fetching

  • kb8uih@charter.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 28, 2011
      Holy hoo haa. Thanks. I'll get to that now. I didn't know u can disable purging. TNX again.
      Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

      From: "Fred Hillhouse" <fmhillhouse@...>
      Sender: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:14:08
      To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [aprsisce] Tile fetching

      Hi Lynn,

      How would I turn off tile fetching for a particular tileset? The only way
      current is a global setting which is not what I like.

      I thought I might just use the same settings as the default but that ends up
      doubling up on tiles. I also thought to use a bogus URL but I am not sure
      what to expect. I figured I would ask first.

      Thanks!