Re: Overlay VS Object (and a more simple way to manager either)

  • wilson.darcy@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2011
      I see I made errors in converting coordinate formats from Decimal Degrees to NMEA Degrees, Decimal Minutes. I guess that's why the trouble with the POS file. VERY difficult to batch convert coordinate formats. The KML i have is all decimal degrees.

      Any insight into my other question about the "best methodology" for doing this?