Removal of unwanted Port Settings

  • g4mhj@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2010
      In the developement version I have been experimenting with my D700E settings and had configured New Port data. Having had several attempts I now have some unwanted Ports in the Enables RF ports dropdown. Is it easy to remove these?

      Bob..
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2010
        If you edit the XML file (), you can delete the <Port Name="...">
        through </Port> tags. Right now, I do not have a "Delete Port" option
        in the GUI.

        The <!--RFPort[1]-->...<!--Port[1]--> comment tags don't matter. If you
        leave them, they'll go away automatically. If you delete them for an
        existing port, they'll come back anyway. I just noticed I was
        inconsistent in them anyway!

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ