Re: [aprsisce] Interesting Screen "Bug" or "Feature"?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 12:59 PM
      See the options under the Configure / Orientation cascading menu. You
      probably have Automatic checked. APRSISCE/32 has 2 available layouts
      depending on whether it detects a portrait (taller) or landscape (wider)
      screen/window size. Wide puts the APRS-IS OK and scrolling station logs
      along the top of the screen providing for a wider map. Narrow puts the
      APRS-IS OK in the top left corner with the scrolling station log down
      the left side providing for a narrower (but taller) map display.

      This isn't new in the development version but dates back to almost the
      beginning of time. Automatic works really well on a 320x240 cellphone
      screen that can be either portrait or landscape like the AT&T Tilt.
      When you slide the keyboard out, the screen automatically flips. It
      flips back when the phone is slid shut again.