ISS 3 icons

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13 8:55 AM
    Hi Lynn,

    Attached are 2 PNGs of my ISS window. In each, there are 3 icons; 2 of ISS
    and SAT_25544.

    What do these represent? I figured one is the actually bird but the other
    two I don't really know.

    Thanks!

    Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13 9:11 AM
      You've got the local Control-O satellite object generation running and
      you're filter is also delivering the KJ4ERJ-15-injected ISS object from
      APRS-IS. If you check each one of them individually, you should be able
      to tell the difference either in the raw packet display at the bottom of
      the window or in the path at the bottom of the station info popup.

      The APRS-IS-delivered ones use a 10 sided "circle" and have a comment of
      "Msg4Pass" whereas your locally-generated ones are 15 sided "circles"
      one of which is larger and has a positively huge ML: in it. The other
      is slightly smaller (should be about the same size as the APRS-IS
      delivered one, but they'll be out of time synch). Both of your
      locally-generated objects will have AOS/LOS information in their comment
      which is meaningless to anyone except your station.

      If you want to drop the ones coming in from APRS-IS, add a -o/ISS* to
      your Configure / General / Add Filter. Hopefully that won't drop too
      many other stations that you would want to see (http://aprs.fi/?call=ISS*).