laptop

  • Robin Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 10:49 PM
      Hi Lyn and all,
      Have a look at these.
      Lyn ? how would the ce version cope with this screen.
      Cheers,
      Robin ZL3REW

      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 4:12 AM
        Robin,

        Of course, without actually having one to test with, I cannot say for
        certain, but if by "Win CE6.0", they actually mean "Windows Mobile 6.0",
        then there should be no issue. APRSISCE adjusts itself to whatever
        screen size Windows tells it is available. With the Configure /
        Orientation, you can force it into whichever layout makes the most sense
        for your screen geometry (800*480 for those that didn't chase the link).

        If you get one, let us know how it works out. Especially if it has a
        touch screen that size!

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ