Re: [aprsisce] Lynn, I broke it...

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 2:12 PM
      I must have really hosed something, as I created a new directory, and
      downloaded the latest version from the yahoogroup. This version won't
      run at all, it crashes. I was able to start it, and enter my callsign
      and passcode, but after that it died. Trying to restart crashes
      immediately.

      The development version still runs in its own directory, but no
      connection to the APRS-IS.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 2:16 PM
        Now that I wrote that email, the newly downloaded version works, and
        connects to the APRS-IS. The development version still can't connect
        though... what's the story?