Messaging Explained.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Lynn,

      While perusing the wiki looking for answers, I found a little snippet
      of information missing in the messaging explanation. Just one more way
      that the outgoing message from the i-gate can get buggered up.

      The i-gate operator configures the outgoing path used by packets being
      sent from the i-gate. If the user expecting messages from the i-gate
      is further away from the i-gate than the outgoing path, then there's
      another possible disconnect.