Re: [aprsisce] Weather in XML

  • Stan Leeds
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      Just thinking and how spoiled we are with UI-Views' NWSGET to display weather radar on the map.

      If I remember somewhere that down the road you are planning on something like this, if its possible...

      Stan/KC7EHJ

      On 5/2/2010 12:28 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:

      That snippet from the XML file drives what symbols are filtered onto the
      display when you select View / Symbols / Weather. If you have that
      string, then you should have that menu option. It is simply a View
      filter to show Weather-related symbol stations.

      Was there something more you'd like to see it do?

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ