Re: [aprsisce] Weather in XMXL

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      That snippet from the XML file drives what symbols are filtered onto the
      display when you select View / Symbols / Weather. If you have that
      string, then you should have that menu option. It is simply a View
      filter to show Weather-related symbol stations.

      Was there something more you'd like to see it do?

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

      Stan Leeds wrote:
      > Lynn,
      >
      > There is some info on the wiki about CWAOP and such, but haven't found
      > any documentation on this, but what are your planes for this in the XML
      > file?
      >
      > <View.Weather.Primary>_W</View.Weather.Primary>
      > <View.Weather.Alternate>([*:<@BDEFGHIJTUW_efgptwy{</View.Weather.Alternate>
      >

      > Stan/KC7EHJ

    • Stan Leeds
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2010
        Just thinking and how spoiled we are with UI-Views' NWSGET to display weather radar on the map.

        If I remember somewhere that down the road you are planning on something like this, if its possible...

        Stan/KC7EHJ