Weather in XMXL

  • Stan Leeds
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 7:42 AM
      Lynn,

      There is some info on the wiki about CWAOP and such, but haven't found
      any documentation on this, but what are your planes for this in the XML
      file?

      <View.Weather.Primary>_W</View.Weather.Primary>
      <View.Weather.Alternate>([*:<@BDEFGHIJTUW_efgptwy{</View.Weather.Alternate>

      Stan/KC7EHJ
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2 9:28 AM
        That snippet from the XML file drives what symbols are filtered onto the
        display when you select View / Symbols / Weather. If you have that
        string, then you should have that menu option. It is simply a View
        filter to show Weather-related symbol stations.

        Was there something more you'd like to see it do?

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

        Stan Leeds wrote:
        > Lynn,
        >
        > There is some info on the wiki about CWAOP and such, but haven't found
        > any documentation on this, but what are your planes for this in the XML
        > file?
        >
        > <View.Weather.Primary>_W</View.Weather.Primary>
        > <View.Weather.Alternate>([*:<@BDEFGHIJTUW_efgptwy{</View.Weather.Alternate>
        >

        > Stan/KC7EHJ

      • Stan Leeds
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 10:33 AM
          Just thinking and how spoiled we are with UI-Views' NWSGET to display weather radar on the map.

          If I remember somewhere that down the road you are planning on something like this, if its possible...

          Stan/KC7EHJ