Weather in XMXL

  • Stan Leeds
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2010
      Lynn,

      There is some info on the wiki about CWAOP and such, but haven't found
      any documentation on this, but what are your planes for this in the XML
      file?

      <View.Weather.Primary>_W</View.Weather.Primary>
      <View.Weather.Alternate>([*:<@BDEFGHIJTUW_efgptwy{</View.Weather.Alternate>

      Stan/KC7EHJ
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2010
        That snippet from the XML file drives what symbols are filtered onto the
        display when you select View / Symbols / Weather. If you have that
        string, then you should have that menu option. It is simply a View
        filter to show Weather-related symbol stations.

        Was there something more you'd like to see it do?

        Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

        Stan Leeds wrote:
        > Lynn,
        >
        > There is some info on the wiki about CWAOP and such, but haven't found
        > any documentation on this, but what are your planes for this in the XML
        > file?
        >
        > <View.Weather.Primary>_W</View.Weather.Primary>
        > <View.Weather.Alternate>([*:<@BDEFGHIJTUW_efgptwy{</View.Weather.Alternate>
        >

        > Stan/KC7EHJ

      • Stan Leeds
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2010
          Just thinking and how spoiled we are with UI-Views' NWSGET to display weather radar on the map.

          If I remember somewhere that down the road you are planning on something like this, if its possible...

          Stan/KC7EHJ