Re: [aprsisce] Re: Kenwood Development Release

    Message 1 of 12 , May 1 7:08 PM
      Coral CDN works when it works, but that's why I have the Direct option
      in there as well. I've got my server a big busy at the moment, but it
      should be getting better over the course of the night. Those that had
      trouble, give it another shot and definitely say "Yes" to bringing it
      down direct.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ