Screen paint popping up over Chrome

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      Lynn,

      For the past few days I have been seeing my APRSISCE/32 screen pop up
      in front of the Google Chrome page that I am viewing. I'm running
      21/09/26 07:44, on Win XP.

      I don't know if it's something just local to this machine, or if it's
      something APRSISCE/32 is doing. Just an informational update for you.

      I can be viewing a web page, and I get a screen refresh from
      APRSISCE/32 that overwrites some of the screen. I'll still see the
      tabs and some of the other screen elements from Chrome around the
      outside, but the inside (where the APRSISCE/32 maps is located) gets
      overwritten by the APRSISCE/32 map.

      If I'm the only one seeing this happen, then it's something goofy with
      this machine. If others see it, it may be something silly happening
      with APRSISCE/32 thinking it is front and center, and repainting the
      screen.

      It has only been observed over top of Chrome, but it may happen over
      other programs, just hasn't been observed.

      I'd upgrade to the latest release, but I'm still getting development
      release verified.