Re: is amateur radio a secret society?

  • w7boz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
      This way off topic.... But getting a free website is very easy. Why don't you just go to www.no-ip.com, get a free website name, like mine w7boz-no-ip.org and host your own website??? Or just go to www.qsl.net and setup a free account there? I never had a single problem with qsl.net signing up. Email me off list if you are still having problems. BTW I have 2 Webservers at my house. And just a regular broadband connection. No-IP has a little program that runs in your taskbar that detects your IP and sends it back to the server. And your hostname is resolved to that.

      Kevin
      W7BOZ