RE: [aprsisce] Google +1

  • N3UJJ
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 2, 2011

      Did it an hour ago, went from 2 to 3

      Scott Gillis N3UJJ
      My HamShack
      My Current Location
      My Amateur Weather Station
      My BOINC standings
      cid:part1.06080100.05060106@...

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve Daniels
      Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 11:44
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [aprsisce] Google +1

      I had not realised that, I have coded a +1 button on the site but am not sure it works yet,

      So those of you who have a google account please hit the +1 on google.

      I have an account because I use the webmaster tools and analytics, I don’t use gmail

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 2, 2011
        do ou have to be signed in to wikidot?

        I know i'm signed in to google/gmail/google+ cus i have my gmail up at the
        same time

        charlie
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 2, 2011
          ok that was weird... went there, had to go to another page then back to
          welcome page for it to show..

          charlie
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 6, 2011

            Well thanks to everyone that hit the google +1 button on the wiki, have 19 showing on the google site, it makes a difference to google’s ranking System

            Torbay Freecycle Moderator