Re: very OT but I don't care

  • w7boz
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
      The best gifts I ever recieved was a crystal radio set, and a full electronics builing kit. I use to go around the house hooking anything metal I could find to get the best reception on the crystal set. I was 8 years old. :) I got the full electronics kit when I was 10 and got bored with it very quik. Built everything and wanted more. I plan to give these kits to my nieces just to see if they have an interest. :)I know this is also off topic, but a suggestion to those that would like to see a future Ham or Genius :)

      Kevin
      W7BOZ

      PS. I bet Lynn had a TI-994A and not a Comodore. Am I right Lynn?