Re: very OT but I don't care

  • Ron N9SZV
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30 6:56 PM
      Congrats mother craft Claire and Gramps!!

      Ron N9SZV

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Daniels" <steve@...> wrote:

      > My 3rd grand child was born at 08:30UTC weighing in at 7lb 8oz Autumn's
      > bootloader seems to be working fine, and also all systems seem operative,
      > after a successfully deployment from the mother craft Claire. I look forward
      > as part of the launch team to uploading upgrades to Autumn over the coming
      > years. She has been pre configured to be fully interactive with Leo and
      > Jazmin , launched earlier.
      >
      > Sister vehicle Sam was nearby to assist in separation.
      >

      > Steve Daniels
      >
      > G6UIM
      >
      > Torbay Freecycle Moderator

    • LANCE AUE
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
        Steve:

        Likewise! Congratulations! New operator in the making.

        Very 73,

        Lance / KA2EJD
        [AR]
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011

          Thanks everyone

          Leo who is 5 always asks if he can use my radio, so a future ham there,

           I must dig out my kit from when a kid sort of a jigsaw but with electronic components, so you could build things. Like flashing lights and a radio

          Mind building a crystal set is really cool, using a lump of coal to get HF, not very tuneable but that’s not the point

          Went off topic as usual

          Torbay Freecycle Moderator

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2011
            The best gifts I ever recieved was a crystal radio set, and a full electronics builing kit. I use to go around the house hooking anything metal I could find to get the best reception on the crystal set. I was 8 years old. :) I got the full electronics kit when I was 10 and got bored with it very quik. Built everything and wanted more. I plan to give these kits to my nieces just to see if they have an interest. :)I know this is also off topic, but a suggestion to those that would like to see a future Ham or Genius :)

            Kevin
            W7BOZ

            PS. I bet Lynn had a TI-994A and not a Comodore. Am I right Lynn?