Yahoo Groups offline

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011

      Yahoo! Groups will be unavailable Tuesday, October 4, from 4:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. BST, due to planned maintenance. If there is any change to this schedule, we will update the information here.

      And I would like to remind people we do have a forum as part of the WIKI where you can post queries about wiki pages as well as general stuff

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator