Re: Saving and replaying tracks of APRS stations

  • Pat KC6VVT Assistant SEC/IL
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 7:13 AM
      I forgot to add this to the last post- Saving and replaying tracks of APRS stations

      Color choice for any APRS track and station text logically would fit best in the Multi-Track menu. That menu is certainly underdeveloped, with plenty of room available to add special APRS operator functions.

      Adding SAVE and REPLAY of any saved track in the DOS ".hst" file format, with single step, slow, medium or fast replay choices, would be a very useful tool, and would be a great demonstration of APRS utility for the new amateur radio audience.

      73 de Pat KC6VVT