Re: [aprsisce] kenwood d72

  • Greg D
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2011
      If you change call signs, did you change the APRS-IS password?

      (Or is this a Ham RF-only configuration?  If so, then of course the password doesn't apply.)

      Greg  KO6TH

      kf4aum@... wrote:

      Click Me!
      I can go either way. Want set up the D72 in my truck inroute. I would like to able be tracked while in rout. I do have a laptop that  can set up. I play OS setting a aprs station at hunting camp and have the the base computer track me in the woods. I running wa4ra-7 and it don't track me. Thank for you information.
      John wa4ra formaly kf4aum
      From: kf4aum <kf4aum@...>
      Subject: [aprsisce] kenwood d72
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 4:02 PM

      I running aprsis32. I woild like to know how to set it to track on a trip to the hunting tomorrow. I'm using a kenwood d72 that seems to be working fine. I driver around seversl times and don't me on the aprs.fi
      program. I see several people moving around and be tracked but not me.
      I have changed my call sing from kf4aum to wa4ra. Any help would be appreciatd
      Thanks John wa4ra formaly kf4aum