Passcode for Win32

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      Oh, one more thing. You'll need a passcode to successfully beacon from
      APRSIS32. You can use the same passcode that you have from your
      APRSISCE for Windows Mobile or any other APRS-IS client that you use.

      If you don't have a passcode for your callsign (-SSID doesn't matter),
      drop me a private e-mail and I'll send you one!

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISxx